Monday 4 June 2012

Russell Brand?s 2012 MTV Movie Awards Katy Perry Poke

He?s quite the awards show host these days, and Russell Brand got in a little jab at his ex-wife Katy Perry while emceeing the 2012 MTV Movie Awards last night (June 3).

The ?Forgetting Sarah Marshall? stud took the stage at the Gibson Amphitheatre to address the crowd, knowing full well that everyone was waiting for him to comment on his divorce.

Russell stated, "The last time I did an MTV awards show, I did end up marrying someone that was there. So tonight I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for my next wife!"

Brand also took shots at Justin Bieber?s alleged paparazzi drama as well as Michael Fassbender?s ?Shame? gig throughout the evening.

In a past interview with Ellen DeGeneres, Russell confessed, "I still love her as a human being. But, sometimes when you're in a relationship I suppose it doesn't work out, does it? But that doesn't mean I regret it or anything."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/mtv-movie-awards-2012/russell-brand%E2%80%99s-2012-mtv-movie-awards-katy-perry-poke-651327

Garcelle Beauvais Genelle Frenoy Georgianna Robertson Georgina Grenville

No comments:

Post a Comment